We're Building a Better Online Banking Experience
We've looked around, we've comparison shopped, we've listened to our customers, and we're pleased to announce exciting changes coming to online banking October 24. Stay tuned and check back frequently as we update this page with the latest information.
We will be communicating these changes here and via e-mail in the next several months. The most important thing you can do now to ensure you do not miss any important information is to verify we have your current e-mail address. Here's how:
- Login to your online banking in a browser (To do this via the mobile app, login and click the menu icon. In the Bank Information section, click Website to bring up the SSB website in a browser.)
- Click Profile, then click Email.
- Click Edit.
- Review the email address listed. If your e-mail address has changed, enter and confirm your new e-mail address and click Save.
- Watch your inbox for upcoming announcements as we move closer to rollout!
Here are just a few of the new features
- Improved availability - our top priority
- An all new desktop look and feel and all new mobile apps both for consumer and business users
- More features built into the app and quicker access to essential features
- A customizable online banking experience which you can control
- Enhanced multi-factor authentication for improved security
- Built in budgeting tools
- Built in financial wellness tools
- The ability to download account information to Quicken and QuickBooks
- Positive pay capability
- The ability to move money to and from accounts located at other financial institutions
Want more information regarding our online banking conversion?