State Savings Bank
State Savings Bank State Savings Bank

If I Have an Existing HSA, Can I Roll it Over to a New HSA?

You may transfer some or all of your balance from an existing HSA to a new HSA by contacting your existing HSA provider and requesting a transfer/rollover form. You will need to have opened the new account in order to complete the transfer or rollover. Additionally, you may transfer or rollover funds from an Archer Medical Savings Account (MSA), or you may do a one-time rollover from a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), or an Individual Retirement Account (IRA).

« Back

© 2024 State Savings Bank. All rights reserved.
Open/Close Chat Box